Hello Extraordinary Weirdness
You know something? I love when my friends blog. Just when I think I know them, their words reveal a whole new layer of extraordinary weirdness that makes me love them more than I thought possible.
It got me thinking, what is my extraordinary weirdness that has been waiting to be revealed?
But there were some extraordinary weird events that went down this weekend. Here are a few highlights:
- Turquoise Jeep stage grinding
- Saturday morning run, balmy 75 degrees
- Birthday/loft-warming/best cheesecake ever consumed party
- Stairwell tears, yelling, waving of arms
- 2 am Scooter rides, no helmet
- Rainbow coalition pantless dancing
- Straightened hair two nights in a row
- Awkward text messages
- The Goat karaoke shenanigans
- “Happy Birthday Mr. President” cross-dresser performance
- Smallest cowboy in the world sighting